Reason to start blogging..

Welcome to My Beadialogy!

I may not write in excellent English but I do love to SHARE my opinions, what inspired me, adding my points of view in fashion, style, designs, photography, life, and my handmade fashion jewelries here with people that TRULY interested in the same topics like I do.

I believe in visuals, so I display as many photos as possible to my posts. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Veron

Monday, September 14, 2015

Giambattista Valli - AW 2015/16 Couture Show (Part ii) Short Dresses


Do you like those pant suits from the couture collection of Giambattista Valli's AW 2015/16 which I shared in (Part i)?   I am excited to show you more of the collection's cute and pretty short dresses.  I love the combinations of different fabrics, textures and colours with stunning beading and applications.




















What do u think? Aren't they pretty?  Do you have a more favourable one? 
Mine is the Black ruffles with rhinestones hems dress, or the last piece above... I love them all. 
I hope you fancy them too.



~ to be continue

No comments: